How do I assemble my HPA kit ?
What mags can I put in there ?
Usually, every TM compatible low mid and high capacity MP5 mags fit : CYMA, TM, Matrix, H&K…
What kind of power can I get with the HPA kit ?
With this V3 of the kit, you get the
same power output as you would with HPA-tapped magasines ! Here are
some measurements with both the 6mm and 4mm lines, with pressures between 70
to 150 PSI
What about FPS consistency ?
What if I happen to break a part ?
Just contact us ! We truly want you to enjoy your purchase !
Do I need to modify anything on my gun for the HPA kit ?
Nope ! The kit just inserts like a stock mag would and sits there, between your gun and your affordable MP5 magazines ;) However, some have made modifications to route the air line down to their grip !
What else do I need for the HPA kit ?
You can savage the mag gasket and the percussion valve from one of your stock mags. Aprt from that, you will only need an air rig (tank + regualtor + line).
Any standard 3500 PSI air tank will do the job. As for the regulator, we particularly recommend using the Balystik HPR800C V3 regulator ;)
The gun won’t cycle
Usually this happens when there isn’t enough pressure in
the system. Just set your regulator for a higher output. You can start with 70 PSI ????
The mags are misfeeding
Two things can cause this :
- Dirt in the feeding tube : make sure you wash this parts to eliminate all 3D printing powder.
- Cheap BB’s : the choice of BB is crucial to any demanding airsoft player. Some BB’s may seem fine on first day, but they can swell with humidity, thus getting stuck in the feeding tube.
The system seems to be leaking
There are 4 possible ways your system could be leaking:
- Side screw hasn’t been tightened enough. This is unlikely, as this screw has an integrated seal.
- The line connector hasn't tighten enough. Same as above, it does have a tiny integrated seal to prevent such a thing. However, it could be that your line isn’t installed all the way in. Make sure the line is cut properly and isn’t damaged.
- The percussion valve isn’t properly tightened or its seals have not been lubed enough.
I have lost power
- The magazine gasket rubber may be ripped apart.
- Your gun may need lubricant.