HPA MP5 Mag Adapter V3 for KC02
This drop-in kit allows you to use MP5 AEG Magazines with HPA in the KJW KC02 (also works on the ASG Special Teams Carbine), without any modification required !
Keep the sensations of GBBR's, feel the performance of HPA, and enjoy the simplicity of AEG-like reloads on the most accurate GBBR there is.
What kind of power can I get ?
With this V3 of the kit, you get the
same power output as you would with HPA-tapped magasines ! Here are
some measurements with both the 6mm and 4mm lines, with pressures from 70
to 150 PSI
What about FPS consistency ?
Well, that's where HPA really shines :
Do I need to modify my KC02 ?
Good news, you don't ! The kit will fit just like a regular magazine and the air line will come out from there.
However, it is possible to route the air line to the back of the stock or through the grip with some modifications to the stock as shown here.
Did you know ?
- From the moment you want to carry more than 120 BB's per game, it is cheaper to get a drop-in kit and 2 mid-cap MP5 mags (worth $6 each) than to HPA-tap 3 stock KC02 mags at $35 each
- The way it works is quite simple. The drop-in kit acts as a magwell which firmly sits in the receiver with the air line connected to it. That allows you to reload like a normal AEG without having to deal with your line.
- The kit uses high quality industrial connector parts with integrated o-rings for a perfect seal.
What you get
- Drop-in kit composed of high precision SLS 3D printed and CNC aluminum 7075 parts
- Various pins and springs
Short 6mm and 4mm lines with the adapters to connect them to the kit (you
can use either the 6mm or the 4mm line according to your preference)
- Two valve keys
What you need
A connector to plug your line into the tube. We recommend our HPA Secure Connector
- A mag valve from a green gaz mag and gasket (you can scavenge them from your stock mag, see video, or find spare ones on the web)
- MP5 AEG mags (the best looking ones are Cyma metal 65rds $6 short magazines)
- Basic assembling tools (light hammer and allen keys)
- Check out the assembly video here : TanukiWorks HPA MP5 Mag adapter V3 assembly instructions
What changed from the V2 to the V3 ?
This one is the 3rd iteration of the kit. Both the V1 and V2 kits have been
overwhelmingly well received among the community, but needed higher PSI than
stock magasines to get the same power output. The V3 kit solves that
problem. The kit as been redesigned from the ground up to also improve on
stability in the receiver and BB feeding. Among the thousands of BBs that
went through the kit for the tests, not a single double feed has been seen